With Silver Sneakers, Medicare-eligible adults have access to gyms, community centers, online fitness classes, healthy living discounts, and a fitness app.
What is SilverSneakers?
With SilverSneakers, older Americans can access fitness facilities, online fitness classes, and online workouts to achieve their exercise and activity goals.
Membership in SilverSneakers typically includes:
- Gym memberships include access to cardio and strength equipment, as well as pools and walking tracks at participating gyms.
- Exercise classes: Classes include cardio and strength training, water aerobics, and yoga. If you don’t want to work out in the gym, SilverSneakers FLEX classes are taught at recreation centers and local parks, among other places.
- On-Demand Videos: Programs that improve flexibility and mobility, balance, cardio, or strength. A variety of videos are available on yoga, tai chi, fall prevention and nutrition.
- Online Classes: The program is designed for seniors and older adults who are interested in health and fitness. LIVE virtual classes and workshops allow you To get moving from home. You will automatically have access to all SilverSneakers LIVE online classes and workshops if your Medicare Advantage Plan includes SilverSneakers.
- Bodyweight Boot Camp
- Cardio Strength (express)
- Cardio Interval (express)
- Cardio Mix
- Encore Silversneakers Circuit
- Encore Silversneakers Enerchi
- Fall Prevention
- Gentle Stretch (express)
- Jump Start Your Fitness Program
- Line Dancing
- Lower Body Strength (express)
- Mindfulness Meditation (express)
- Seated Strength (express)
- Silversneakers Circuit
- Silversneakers Classic
- Silversneakers Enerchi
- Silversneakers Yoga
- Total Body Strength
- Upper Body Strength (express)
- Walk Strong (express)
- Yoga Flow
- Yoga Pilates Fusion
- Zumba Gold