Houston Texas Health
- Houston Department of Health and Human Services - Provides leadership in the promotion and protection of the health and social well being of the Houston community through advocacy, education and community-based health services.
- Alliance Ambulance Inc. - Mobile intensive care, basic and advanced life support, and wheelchair accessible vans.
- BIOTECX Laboratories - Biotechnology company producing products for immunology, molecular biology, and RNA and DNA isolation. Offers product and pricing information.
- C & S Care Management - Fee-based service coordinating care and placement options for seniors unable to live alone. Explanation of care management, services provided, and contact information.
- Center for Wellness Without Borders - Provides information and resources about health and fitness to the community with special emphasis on ethnic minorities and people with disabilities. Sponsored by the University of Houston.
- The Council On Alcohol and Drugs Houston - Mission is to provide the highest quality educational services and programs which facilitate both prevention and recovery to all persons dealing with abuse of alcohol, drugs and related problems.
- Cypress Creek EMS - A volunteer non-profit 911 ambulance provider serving the Northwest area.
- Darla's School - A private, non-profit educational and enrichment school for adults with mental retardation. Includes organization and admissions information.
- Houston Medical Forum - Strives to promote the art and science of medicine, the betterment of the practice of medicine among its members, and the stimulation of a civic and cultural element in the community.
- Last Chance Recovery Centers - Sober housing for alcohol and drug rehabilitation for the Houston area. Counseling and Twelve Step meetings are available.
- The Living Bank - A non-profit organ and tissue donor registry organization dedicated to increasing organ and tissue donation awareness.
- Medical Bridges - Distributes donated medical supplies to developing nations.
- Myers Consulting - Laboratory medicine consultants as well as information and staffing provider. Find services, job openings, and contact information.
- SPUR-Net - Practice-based research network that supports collaborative primary care research among its constituent organizations. Offers participating clinics list, meeting minutes, and contact information.
- Texas Medical Center - Provides access to the more than 40 member institutions, including two medical schools, four schools of nursing, 13 renowned hospitals and two specialty institutions.
- University of Texas-Houston Gastroenterology - Information about the program and the fellowship program.