Houston Texas Labor and Employment legal services
- Ahmad, Zavitsanos & Anaipakos, P.C - Houston law firm primarily known for its plaintiffs' employment practice but also representing individuals and corporations in personal injury and commercial disputes.
- Blair Brininger, P.C. - Specializing in labor and employment (ERISA) litigation on a nationwide basis.
- Gregg M Rosenberg & Associates - Specializes in discrimination and sexual harassment.
- Hengst & Henderson - Concentrating in Title VII, race discrimination, gender discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- Jacqueline Armstrong - Attorney representing individuals in claims against their employers.
- Josef Buenker - Representing workers whose employers fail to pay them unpaid wages and overtime pay as required under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).
- Kreindler and Associates, PC - Providing information about the qui tam provisions of the False Claims Act, and representing clients from offices in Houston and in Malvern, Pennsylvania.
- Rice & Associates; Grimes & Fertitta PC - Houston attorneys representing employees in overtime lawsuits.
- Shellist, Lore & Lazarz - Houston lawyers specializing in employment litigation and serious injury cases.