Houston Texas Legal Services
- Houston Bar Association - Non-profit professional organization for attorneys. The HBA provides education, professional development, and service programs for both the legal profession and the community.
- McDonald Worley Attorneys at Law
Houston law firm practicing in the area of Wrongful Death, Personal Injury, Probate and Probate Litigation.
- Association of Women Attorneys (AWA) - Provides historical perspective of goals and activities, newsletter, current officers, and membership application.
- Barsalou & Sebesta, P.C. - Provides legal services for small business, employment, litigation, and community associations.
- Beirne, Maynard & Parsons, L.L.P. - Civil trial and appellate practice law firm.
- Callaway & Brennig - Engaged exclusively in trial practice, primarily personal injury defense, medical malpractice defense, environmental litigation and business litigation. Information on practice areas and attorneys.
- Dedra S. Davis - Represents artists, writers, producers, record companies, and label executives.
- Dennis Herlong - Offers civil litigation trial, appeal, advice, and consultation.
- The Enos Law Firm, P.C. - Represents families, injury victims, and small businesses in Galveston and Harris County.
- Franklin, Cardwell & Jones - Trial lawyers specializing in personal injury, medical malpractice, and corporate/real estate.
- Goldstein & Faucett - Focuses on intellectual property law. Firm profile, sample cases, and attorney biographies.
- Hays, McConn, Rice & Pickering, P.C. - Practice includes risk management, defending, and trying cases in commercial, business, product liability, general tort, and toxic tort areas.
- Hollaway & Gumbert - Serving a wide range of individuals, entrepreneurs, business and corporate clients.
- Hoover Slovacek, LLP - Engages in a general business practice encompassing real estate, creditor's rights, business organization, and estate planning. Offers information the areas of practice, attorney profiles, and newsletter.
- The Houston Lawyer - Bi-monthly publication of the Houston Bar Association.
- The Houston Lawyer Referral Service - Providing free lawyer referral services for Houston area residents.
- Houston Lawyers - Links to attorneys organized by area of practice.
- Houston On-Call - Provides mobile notary, subpoena, and courier services.
- Houston Volunteer Lawyers Program - Provides pro bono legal services to the poor in civil matters in Houston and Harris County.
- International Law Office of James Shu - International law.
- James A. West, PC - Offering general civil and criminal defense litigation services, emphasizing collections for retail and business debts.
- Jeff Abrams - Dispute resolution practice with an emphasis on mediation and arbitration.
- Kiersted / Systems - Electronic discovery, matter management and technical support for all aspects of complex litigation. Includes overview of services and customer testimonials.
- Kilburn, Jones, Gill & Campbell, L.L.P. - Lawyers, experienced in oil, gas, and energy related transactions and litigation.
- The Law Office of James Sean Healey - Criminal law, juvenile matters, civil trials, and mediation. Includes details on areas of practice and professional biography.
- Law Offices of Anthony W. Hernandez, PC - Representing railroad employees who have been injured on the job.
- Mark L. Aschermann - Specializes in consumer and commercial law.
- NewLaw Inc. - Task-oriented training in legal support processes including discovery management, trial support, and technology assessment and planning.
- Pollicoff, Smith & Remels, L.L.P. - Law firm with emphasis on business transactions, litigation, and family law.
- Richard Tomlinson - Represents consumers in a wide variety of cases.
- Shepherd, Smith & Edwards, LLP - Securities attorneys handle stock fraud and securities arbitration cases. Offering free consultations.
- Sterling Minor - Order legal services and document drafting services in the areas of estate planning and business, with online ordering.
- TaQuita M. Hogan-Claiborne - Attorney for entertainment, music, immigration, wills and estate planning.
- Walter J. Kronzer III, PC - Civil litigation firm focused on providing appellate services and support for medium to small sized businesses. Offers firm and attorney information, articles, and resource links.