Houston Texas Bankruptcy Legal Services
- Alex Wathen - Information on foreclosures, repossesions, and side by side comparison of Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13.
- Busby & Lee - Focuses on debt consolidation, consumer bankruptcy and family law.
- Christian M. Sternat - Houston bankruptcy lawyer represents debtors and creditors in chapter 7, chapter 9, chapter 7, chapter 12 and chapter 13 bankruptcy proceedings.
- The Fealy Law Firm - Board certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law. Offers descriptions of different forms of bankruptcy.
- J. Thomas Black - Profile, bankruptcy questionnaire, and contact information.
- James Patrick Brady - Specializing in Texas business reorganization and debt restructuring cases. Offers FAQ and attorney profile.
- The Law Offices of Delilah Hanberry, P.L.L.C. - Specializes in personal bankruptcy.
- Michael J. Pledger - Profile, FAQ, bankruptcy questionnaire, and contact information.
- Robert G. Miller - Handles all aspects of bankruptcy and related matters in Chapters 7, 13, 11 and 12.
- Sharp & Guillams - Overview, Bankruptcy FAQ, and contact information.
- Tom Bair - Handles liquidation, reorganization, straight bankruptcy, repayment plan, petition mills, false oath, concealment of asset and fraudulent conveyance cases.
- Weber Law Firm - Represents debtors and creditors in bankruptcy filings and litigation. Contains office hours, contacts, resume and debtor information.