Houston Texas Restaurants and Bars
- Alexander The Great Greek - Offers Greek dishes such as Baklava, Galoktoboureko and Kataifi.
- Alfredo's European Grill - Authentic German grill located in the Montrose area.
- 221B Baker St. Pub & Grille - Locations in Rice Village, Sugarland, and Willowbrook.
- The Brownstone - Near downtown location. Cajun, French, Mediterranean, and American cuisine featuring seafood, steaks, poultry, and wild game.
- Cafe Red Onion - Offers Caribbean flavors. Includes information on the restaurant, menu, catering, and franchising opportunities.
- Chatters Cafe & Bistro - Offers Mediterranean cuisine. Located in the Heights area.
- Cordua Restaurants - Information about Cordua Catering, Churrascos, Amazon Grill, and Américas restaurants.
- Cosmos Cafe - Heights restaurant and bar with live music 5 nights a week.
- Dharma Cafe - Warehouse district steak, seafood, and pasta dishes. Offers menu and links to reviews.
- El Hornito Bakery - Wholesale retail bakery preparing homemade breads, pastries and baked goods.
- El Meson - Serves Spanish, Cuban and Mexican food. Offers menu and wine list.
- Express Foods Group - Operating company of Cafe Express, Cafe Annie, Taco Milagro, and Rio Ranch Steakhouse. Offers company information and links to the owned restaurants' sites.
- Fadis - Mediterranean cuisine. Menu and catering information.
- Goode Co - Operator of area barbeque and seafood restaurants as well as offers catering services. Provides list of restaurants, gift certificates, and online store.
- Great Caruso Dinner Theater - Dinner theatre that shows a variety of plays that are mainly musicals and comedies. Offers map to location, menu, upcoming play schedule, and FAQ.
- Hungry's - Cafe and bistro with two Houston locations. Menu and quarterly newsletter.
- Ibiza Food and Wine Bar - Downtown Mediterranean open kitchen.
- Istanbul Grill and Deli - Turkish cuisine. Offers online menu and wine list.
- Mystery Cafe - Interactive murder mystery dinner theater keeps audiences guessing with their special version of the Whodunnit.
- Niko Niko's - Serves Greek fast food. Online menu, links to reviews, and Niko's history.
- Pappas Restaurants - Family dining including Cajun, Mexican, Italian, barbecue, seafood, and steaks. Contains company history, list of restaurants, dining cards, and employment opportunities.
- PICNIC Box Lunches - Neighborhood bakery, deli and coffee shop specializing in box lunches to-go.
- Rudi Lechner's Restaurant - Menu features German-Austrian specialty items and presents live music and events during Octoberfest. Offers menu, catering information, and recipes.
- Saint Arnold Brewing - Microbrewery offering eight hand-crafted, award-winning beers available in Houston, Texas.
- T Spot Drinks - Tea bar located in Rice Village serves bubble tea, fruit smoothies, fresh soymilk, coffee, and pastries. Offers free internet and satellite television.