Common "Houston Texas Attractions
- Alkek Velodrome - Bicycle track that hosts races and other events. Contains track information, race schedules and results, program, and calendar.
- Armand Bayou Nature Center - A 2,500 acre nature preserve in southeast Houston, providing many education opportunities for both children and adults.
- Downtown Houston Tunnel System - Offers information, history and maps.
- Forbidden Gardens - Outdoor museum replicating some of China’s major arqueological sites, such as the buried terracotta army of emperor Quin and the Forbidden City of Beijing.
- Gulf Greyhound - Dog track provides racing information, schedules, results, history, and a betting guide.
- The Hobby Center - Performance arts venue located in the Theatre District. Offers construction information, news, fact sheets, and map to location.
- Houston Downtown Aquarium - Includes photos and descriptions of exhibits, educational programs, restaurant information, and game and ride overview.
- Houston Raceway Park - Motorsports facilities with a schedule that showcases all the top stars and cars in the world of championship drag racing.
- Houston Zoo - Features information and pictures on the different animals as well as zoo hours, facility map, classes and programs, and volunteer opportunities. [English and Spanish]
- Johnson Space Center - Nasa tourist facility offering information on the center for kids, educators, as well as maps and history.
- Jones Plaza - A one block square in downtown Houston surrounded by 2 major theaters and the bayou place, an entertainment complex. Includes information about events and location.
- PHOBIA - Haunted house with four attractions, using high-tech horror effects. Includes operating hours, job opportunities, map, and coupons.
- Port of Houston and Ship Channel Boat Tour - Information about the 90 minute boat tour of the port of Houston and its famous Ship Channel includes schedule and directions.
- River Oaks Garden Club - Eight formal gardens situated on 14 acres along Buffalo Bayou. Offers information on the Azalea Trail, Pink Elephant Sale, and other events during the year.
- Sam Houston Race Park - Features live thoroughbred and quarter horse racing approximately 150 days a year.
- ScreamWorld - Admission price includes 3 haunted houses, The Haunted Hotel, The Edge of Darkness, and Screams in 3D plus the Chamber of Horror.
- Sesquicentennial Park, Jones Plaza, Fish Plaza - Provides general information on the three area attractions in the Theatre District.
- Space Center Houston - Official Visitors Center of NASA's Johnson Space Center
- Splashtown Houston - Water park offers exciting water activities for the entire family. Provides directions, information on shows and events, park news, employment opportunities, and prices.
- Toyota Center - Sports and entertainment arena offering facility and ticket information, event schedule, guest policies, maps and directions, and seating charts.
- Wortham Center - Facility is home of the Houston Ballet and Houston Grand Opera and is located in the Theatre District. Offers general information including phone numbers, maps and directions, parking information, fun facts, and visitor services as well as an online box office and event schedule.